Between January 15th and 24th here at Gemporia, we’ll be celebrating some of our best-loved gemstones as we go Around the Board in our second annual jewelry collecting board game!
We have a beautiful array of very high-quality stones to show you over our exciting ten-day event, including some scarce opportunities to get hold of some of our most seldom seen jewels. How does it work? Read on...
How to Play
If you bought from any of our live shows at the beginning of January, you should have received your Around the Board game card. Don’t worry if you haven’t. You can download one from the link below.
Once you have your game card, you can start following your progress as you add an array of stunning stones to your collection. As you travel around the board, you can become a Discoverer, an Explorer or a Connoisseur, or even all three! All you have to do is collect five gemstones from any section of the board to receive the reward for that category. Complete one category for a commemorative badge, two categories for a further badge or all three categories for the final badge!
It’s so fun to play along whilst building your jewelry collection, so be sure to tune in between Friday 15th January and Sunday 24th January to play along, learn about gemstones and add some stunning pieces to your collection!
DOWNLOAD YOUR GAME CARD HERE!
When To Watch
We have so many sparkly and exciting shows coming up as part of our Around the Board event. Here’s the full schedule so you can tune in and collect the stones you want to own the most. You’ll be racking up special badges and beautiful pieces in no time!
Friday 15th January
- 7am ET - Malagasy Ruby with Toby Cavill
- 11am ET- Australian Sapphire
- 3pm ET - Malawi Garnet
Saturday 16th January
- 4am ET - Serenite
- 7am ET - Prasiolite
- 11am ET - Canadian Diamonds with Toby Cavill
- 3pm ET - Moroccan Amethyst with Toby Cavill
- 7pm ET - Tanzanite
Sunday 17th January
- 7am ET - Polki Diamonds with David Troth
- 11am ET - Malawi Garnet
- 3pm ET - Australian Argyle Champagne Diamonds
Monday 18th January
- 4am ET - Serenite
- 7am ET - Canadian Diamonds with Jake Thompson
- 11am ET - Songea Multi-Color Sapphire with David Troth
- 3pm ET - Color Change Fluorite with Toby Cavill
Tuesday 19th January
Wednesday 20th January
- 4am ET - Australian Sapphire
- 7am ET - Oregon Sunstone with Jake Thompson
- 11am ET - Australian Argyle Champagne Diamonds with Jake Thompson
- 3pm ET - Malagasy Ruby with Toby Cavill
Thursday 21st January
- 4am ET - Tanzanite
- 7am ET - Moroccan Amethyst
- 11am ET - John Saul Ruby with Jake Thompson
- 3pm ET - Kaori Pearls
- 7pm ET - Labradorite with Toby Cavill
Friday 22nd January
- 4am ET - Color Change Fluorite
- 7am ET - John Saul Ruby with Jake Thompson
- 11am ET - Oregon Sunstone with Jake Thompson
- 3pm ET - Luxury Pearls
- 7pm ET - Montezuma Blue Quartz
Saturday 23rd January
- 7am ET - Luxury Pearls
- 11am ET - Bharat Star Ruby with David Troth
- 3pm ET - Oregon Sunstone
Sunday 24th January
- 4am ET - Montezuma Blue Quartz
- 11am ET- Bharat Sapphire with David Troth
- 3pm ET- Australian Argyle White Diamonds with David Troth
- 7pm ET - Bharat Star Ruby
WATCH GEMPORIA LIVE HERE