You will be responsible for transforming initial concepts and briefs into outstanding
pieces of creative for product brochures, direct mail, email, website and digital marketing
assets for both internal and external use.
Working closely with our in-house studio and photography team, you will transform briefs from
marketing and PR into engaging, branded creative.
A key part of our fast-moving creative team, this is a varied role with a bias towards digital
design for websites and emails.
Skills and Previous Experience
- Competent in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent artworking skills
- Experience of typesetting, design and layout
- Comfortable working across print and digital mediums
- Experience working with and designing to brand guidelines
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a digital creative agency or in e-commerce (in addition to an education with a strong design element) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of print and production techniques an advantage
- Creative and bursting with ideas.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about design and in step with current trends
How To Apply
To apply send your up to date CV and covering letter stating why you should be considered for the role to Penny Donnan – HR & Recruitment Administrator at [email protected] by Friday 28th September 2018.