We are currently recruiting for a full time senior member to join our Workshop / Aftercare team. This role is reporting directly to our Head of Supply Chain and involves managing two small teams.
· Aftercare team – complete all administration for work requiring repair and resize as well as various projects based around product and process development.
· Workshop team – 4 jewellers carrying out the repairs and resizing on customer and stock items.
Ideal candidate skill set, must possess:
· Experience in managing/supervising small team
· Leadership experience in similar environment
· Hands on experience in gemstone setting, plating, polishing and metal work
· Ability to mentor and develop the less experienced staff
· Basic computer literacy – Word, Excel and Email
Working Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week.
*For your application to be considered, you must experienced in managing a small team and possess Jewellery knowledge*
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and up to date CV to Penny Donnan – HR & Recruitment Administrator at [email protected]
Due to our location and poor public transport links – your own transport is desirable.