The Gemporia journey began in 2004 when Steve Bennett and family set up our first gemstone channel, known then as Gems TV. From the very beginning, the business was built around teamwork, with people at the heart of every decision, every day.
Gemporia is very proud to be an employee-owned company. As of December 2017, 75% of the business is owned by trusts for the benefit of our wonderful team members, with the remaining 25% being owned by our founders.
Every single team member is considered a co-owner and partner, and this partnership approach informs every decision we make. Team members have a vested interest in how well the business does and are motivated and dedicated to making sure your experience and journey with us is as flawless as the finest Diamond.
Our customers and suppliers are the beating heart of everything we do. We strive to tell the stories of everybody that’s a part of the Gemporia Partnership, from the person who first sees the unmistakable sparkle of a gem embedded in the wall of the mine, to the person who will wear that piece for many years to come. In doing so, we bring everybody closer together.