Grab your first class ticket and hop on board for the journey of a lifetime! During our Oriental Express event, we're heading east from Istanbul, continuing on from the traditional end point of the Orient Express. As we wind our way across the continents, we'll be stopping off at some of the most important gemstone sources of all time and exploring them in more detail.
We'll take in the sights, sounds and stones of these legendary destinations as we make our pilgrimage towards Tibet, the final stop on this epic trip. The train will be departing at 8pm on Wednesday, 12th February, and you can see our full itinerary and the route we'll be taking below.
- Wednesday 12th February: Turkey for Csarite® (8pm)
- Thursday 13th February: Mawi Rubellite (12pm) and Nuristan Kunzite (4pm), and Pakistan for Suppatt Peridot (8pm)
- Friday 14th February: India for Odisha Kyanite (9am), Octavian Garnet (4pm) and Serpentine (12am)
- Saturday 15th February: Burma for Burmese Spinel (9am), Burmese Ruby (12pm) and Mogok Grey Spinel (5pm), and Thailand for Thai Ruby (8pm)
- Sunday 16th February: Thailand for Thai Sapphire (9am) and Black Spinel (12pm), and Cambodia for Ratanakiri Blue Zircon (8pm) and Ratanakiri White Zircon (12am)
- Monday 17th February: China for Natural Pink Fluorite (12pm), Red Dragon Peridot (4pm) and Colour Change Fluorite (8pm)
- Tuesday 18th February: Tibet for Tibetan Turquoise (4pm) and Nepal for Nilamani (8pm)
So, all aboard for a very special gemstone adventure in our luxury carriage as we wind our way through these beautiful lands on our first ever Oriental Express gemstone odyssey - only on Gemporia.
WATCH GEMPORIA LIVE