We've got a lot going on for our 14th birthday celebration, so we've picked out five must-see highlights from the first week of the event that are packed with gorgeous jewellery and our very best deals.
1. Lost Hues of Topaz with John Rylander and Ken Gurney
Topaz experts John Rylander and Ken Gurney join is over three days to showcase their wonderful Lost Hues of Topaz, including for the first time ever the luxury dark blues of Versailles Topaz. Tune in to hear the stories behind the stones and grab yourself an exceptional deal on these wonderful colours.
- Tuesday October 2nd at 8pm: Versailles Topaz
- Wednesday October 3rd at 12pm: Galileia Topaz
- Wednesday October 3rd at 4pm: Cruzeiro Topaz
- Thursday October 4th at 9am: Batalha Topaz
- Thursday October 4th at 12pm: Santa Maria Topaz
2. Gemstone Artistry with Glenn Lehrer
Legendary gemstone artist Glenn Lehrer is spoiling us this year with new designs in all of his most popular collections. With a lifetime of skill available to own for such remarkably low prices, make sure you don't miss the stories and stones of these very special collections.
- Thursday October 4th at 8pm: TorusRing Collection
- Friday October 5th at 1pm: QuasarCut Collection
- Saturday October 6th at 4pm: Coalesce Collection
- Sunday 7th October at 8pm: Man in the Moon Collection
- Monday 8th October at 4pm: The Best of Glenn Lehrer
- Tuesday 9th October at 8pm: The Best of Glenn Lehrer
3. Ethiopian Opal with Matt Bennett
Gemologist Matt Bennett makes a welcome return to the Gems TV studio to share his first hand experience of sourcing Ethiopian Opal from one of the most remarkable mines he's ever visited. As always, supply of the gem is extremely limited so we're only expecting to be able to bring you one show.
- Thursday October 4th at 11pm: Ethiopian Opal
4. Wobito Snowflake Cut with Rudi Wobito
We’re delighted to welcome Rudi Wobito back to the studio to exhibit some new designs featuring the unique artistry of his beautiful Snowflake Cut gemstones. Tune in to hear the first-hand story of how Rudi and his brother Ralph created the cut, and what inspired them to pick the snowflake design.
- Friday October 5th at 4pm: Snowflake Cut
- Saturday October 6th at 8pm: Snowflake Cut
- Sunday October 7th at 12pm: Snowflake Cut
5. Luxury Pearls with Charlie Barron
Sixth generation Pearl farmer and expert Charlie Barron will be back in the studio with new designs featuring his hand-picked Maruata, South Sea and Tahitian Cultured Pearls. Charlie has many stories to tell so make sure you join him for these informative and entertaining showcases.
- Saturday 6th October at 12pm: Luxury Pearls
- Sunday 7th October at 4pm: Luxury Pearls
- Monday 8th October at 8pm: Luxury Pearls
These are just some of the exciting highlights of our biggest ever birthday celebration. Click here to see the full schedule of what's on and don't miss a moment. You can also watch all our birthday shows live here.